Seamless SS Pipe / Stainless Steel Tubing AISI 904L ASTM A269 B677 ASME SB677 Alloy 1.4539
Detailed Product Description
||Seamless And Welded
||Satin,Bright Or Mirror,NO.1
904L Stainless Steel Tubing AISI 904L Seamless Pipe ASTM A269, B677 ASME SB677 Alloy 1.4539
stainless steel seamless round pipe super duplex steel 904L
SS 904L Tubing SpecificationProduct Name: 904L Stainless Steel Tubing
We accept all small/large quantity orders.
- 904L Grade: SUPER AUSTENITIC 904L Tubing/ SS 904L Tubing/ WNR 1.4539 Tubing/ UNS N08904 Tubing/ AISI 904L Tubing/ SUS 904L Tubing/ INOX 904L Tubing/ Alloy 904L Tubing/ URANUS B6 Tubing/ VdTÜV 421 Tubing/ SEW 400 Tubing/ 2RK65 Tubing/ RVS 904L Tubing/ SAE 904L Tubing/ NAS 255 Tubing/ AFNOR Z2 NCDU 25-20 / BS 904S13 / KS STS 317J5L / EN X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5 / NACE MR0175
- SS 904L Tubing Brands: URANUS B6™ , VLX904™ , AL-904L™ , CRONIFER 1925™ , 2RK65™
- Typical manufacturing specifications: ASTM A213, ASTM A269, ASTM A312, BS EN 10216 pt.5, Also individual customer specifications.
- Origin: European Origin, Indian Origin, US Origin, Korean Origin, Sweden Origin, Ukraine Origin, Japanese Origin Materials
- Top 10 Manufacturer of 904L Tubing: Posco Korea, VDM Germany, Tubacex, Nippon Steel Corporation, Sumitomo Japan, Indian Mills, Walsin, SP Metal, RONSCO, BAOSTEEL, JISCO, TISCO
- Size: 6mm 1/4 inch OD upto 24 inch
- SS 904L Round Tubing (mm): 4.76 OD to 203.2 OD
- SS 904L Spiral Welded (mm): 76.2 OD to 1016 OD
- SS 904L Square (mm): 12.7 to 152.6 A/F
- SS 904L Rectangular (mm): 25.4 x 12.7 to 203.2 x 101.6
- Type of 904L Tubing: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
- 904L Tubing Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Tubing available Ex-stock
- 904L Tubing Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
- Form: Round Tubing, Square Tubing, Rectangular Tubing, Coiled Tubing, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubing
- 904L Tubing Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- 904L Tubing End Protection: Plastic Caps
- 904L Tubing Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
- 904L Tubing Outside Finish: Satin Finish (180#.240#.320#)., Bright Finish (400#,600#), mirror, Mill Finish(2B), Hairline-Finish (HL/Brushed), Ti-gold, Glossy matt, dull, 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Tubing, Finish as per customer Requirements
- Delivery Condition of 904L Tubing: cold finished or extruded, Blank Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn, for welded tubes: heat-treated or non-heat-treated, blank, pickled or polished
- Inspection, Test Reports of 904L Tubing: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
- What Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
- Standard: GB, AISI, ASTM, ASME, EN, BS, DIN, JIS, EN 10217-7, EN 10088
- Standard for SS 904L Seamless Tubing: EN 10216-5, AD2000-W2, ASTM A 312, ASTM A 213, ASTM A 269, ASTM B677
- Standard for SS 904L Welded Tubing (Dairy Tubing): EN 10217-7, ASTM A312, ASTM A269, ASTM B673 / ASTM B674
- Tolerances: acc. to EN ISO 1127 or EN 10305-1 or ASTM A 269/312/999
UNS NO8904, commonly known as 904L, is a low carbon high alloy austenitic stainless steel which is widely used in applications where the corrosion properties of AISI 316L and AISI 317L are not adequate.
The addition of copper to this grade gives it corrosion resistant properties superior to the conventional chrome nickel stainless steels, in particular to sulphuric, phosphoric and acetic acids. However, there is limited use with hydrochloric acids. It also has a high resistance to pitting in chloride solutions, a high resistance to both crevice and stress corrosion cracking. Alloy 904L performs better than other austenitic stainless steels due to the higher alloying of nickel and molybdenum.
The grade is non-magnetic in all conditions and has excellent formability and weldability. The austenitic structure also gives this grade excellent toughness, even down to cryogenic temperatures.
The high chromium content promotes and maintains a passive film which protects the material in many corrosive environments.904L has a greater resistance to precipitation of ferrite and sigma phases on cooling and welding than other stainless steels containing molybdenum such as 316L and 317L. There is no risk of intercrystalline corrosion on cooling or welding due to the low carbon content. Its maximum service temperature is at 450°C.
This grade is particularly useful in control and instrumentation tubing applications where 316 and 317L are not suitable.
Available tube product forms
Typical manufacturing specifications
- ASTM A213
- ASTM A269
- ASTM A312
- BS EN 10216 pt.5
- Also individual customer specifications.
Industries predominantly using this grade
|R.p. 0.2% Yield
|R.p. 0.2% Yield
|Elongation (2” or 4D gl)
Physical Properties (Room Temperature)
|Specific Heat (0-100°C)
Chemical Composition (% by weight)