Grade 304 316L 310S Stainless Steel Welded Pipe Round SS Pipe Square Pipe Rectangle Pipe
Whatever size at whatever wall thickness of stainless steel pipe you need, welded, Stainless Tubular Products is sure to have it! Our welded stainless steel pipe comes in a large variety of dimensions and alloys. You can also get your welded stainless pipe custom cut and polished to your specifications.
If you require welded stainless steel pipe, please contact one of our representatives and we will be happy to help you order what you need. We are also available to answer questions about our stainless steel pipe or any other products.
- Pipe Type: Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
- Application: In Chemical Industry, Coal, Oil Field Open Machine, Building Materials Heat-resistant Parts
- Specification: Outside Diameter: 1 1/8''~36''
- Wall Thickness: SCH 5, SCH 10S, SCH 40S, SCH 80S
- Standard: ASTM A240, ASTM A269, ASTM A312, ASTM A358, ASTM A778
- Steel Grades: 304, 304/L, 304H, 310/S, 310H, 316, 316L, 321, 321H
- Surface: Annealed, Pickling, Polished
- Packing: Waterproof Paper Wrapped, Packed in Wooden Cabins
Process Method of our pipe
TEST CENTER--- satisfy customers' expectations, USI is totally committed to implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System. Quality problem arising in various areas are to be identified and solved with speed, technical and efficiency.
Square stainless steel welded pipe production process
1. Steel plate inspection: Before the steel plate used to make welded steel pipe enters the production line, the whole plate ultrasonic inspection is first carried out;
2. Cutting: Milling the edges of both sides of the steel plate with a milling machine to achieve the required steel plate width, parallelism of the plate edge and groove shape;
3. Pre-bending: Use a pre-bending machine to pre-bend the edge of the plate, which meets the requirements of curvature. If the thickness is larger, a press can be used to pre-bend.
4. Forming: On the forming machine, first half of the pre-bent steel plate is rolled several times to make it into a "J" shape, and then the other half of the steel plate is subjected to the same operation to form a "C" shape, and finally manufactured Open "O" shape
5. Pre-welding: the formed welded steel pipe are joined together and continuously welded by gas shielded welding;
6. Inner welding: longitudinal multi-wire submerged arc welding (up to four wires) is used to weld the inner side of the straight seam steel pipe;
7. Outer welding: use longitudinal multi-wire submerged arc welding to weld on the outside of the longitudinal submerged arc welded steel pipe;
8. Trimming: Trimming the entire welder steel pipe to ensure the precise dimensions required by the customer, and to improve the distribution of internal stress in the steel pipe;
9. Inspection: According to customer requirements, ultrasonic inspection or X-ray inspection, hydraulic test, anti-corrosion and coating can be carried out on welded steel pipe.
Name:Square Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
Wall Thickness: 0.8-6.0mm
Outer Diameter: Square tube: 20mm-500mm
Length: 6Meter or as request
Standard: GB,ANSI/ASTM, JIS ,EN,ISO,BS…
Industries: Oil&Gas, Food& Drug; Medical;Transportation,Construction…
Square tubes are formed from coils and then ran through a series of dies. They are are welded from the inside to form their shape.
Square tubes are generally used for maintenance and structural purposes. They are measured by their outside dimensions and their wall thickness.
Widely used in petroleum,foodstuff,chemical industry,construction, electric power,nuclear,energy,machinery,biotechnology,paper making,shipbuilding,
boiler fields.Pipes also can be made according to the customer's required.