|Standard:||ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Special Use:||Valve Steels||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|MOQ:||1 TON||Packing:||Standard Seaworthy Package|
Inconel 625 UNS N06625 W.Nr.2.4856 Round Bar Bright Rod
The key features of Nickel Alloy 625 include:
• Outstanding resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion cracking
• Immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
• Resistant to caustics
• Resistant to seawater, in both flowing and stagnant • conditions, and under fouling
Typical Applications for the Nickel Alloy 625 include:
• Chemical process equipment handling mixed acids both oxidizing and reducing
• Flue gas desulfurization scrubbers
• Evaporators for wet-process phosphoric acid containing H2SO4, HF and ferric salts
• Weld Overlay
The composition range for Nickel Alloy 625 is provided in table 1.
Table 1. Composition of nickel alloy 625.
The various forms of nickel alloy 625 are covered by the following standards:
• UNS/W. Nr N06625/2.4856
• Rod and bar ASTM B 446 and ASME SB-446 Gr 1
Physical Properties of Nickel Alloy 625
Thermal Properties of Nickel Alloy 625
The thermal properties of Nickel Alloy 625 are summarised in table 2.
Table 2. Thermal properties of Nickel Alloy 625.
Typical Mechanical Properties of Nickel Alloy 625
The minimum mechanical properties of nickel alloy 625 are provided in table 3.
Table 3. Minimum Specified Tensile Properties, Room Temperature ASTM B 446 Bar, Grade 1
Corrosion Resistance of Nickel Alloy 625
Table 4. Corrosion by quiet & flowing seawater, Wrightsbille Beach, NC.
Test duration two years. P=perforated by local attack
Table 5. Crevice corrosion temperature (CCT).
10% FeCl3.6H2O, per ASTM G 48 Practice B
(PRE) N=Cr + 3.3Mo + 16N
Source: Super Alloys
Packing & shipping
Contact Person: Gao Ben