|Technique:||Cold Rolled||Special Use:||Kitchen|
stainless steel metal sheet,
stainless steel panels
Stainless steel grade 420J2 is inexpensive and highly corrosion resistant steel. It has good corrosion resistance in mild atmosphere as well as domestic and industrial environments. It is also resistant to dilute nitric acid, carbonic acid, ammonia, crude oil, detergent solutions, vinegar, food acids, several petroleum products, and steam.
Stainless steel grade 420J2 is known to possess good strength and reasonable impact resistant properties in hardened and tempered conditions when compared with 440 grades.
The following sections will discuss in detail about stainless steel grade 420J2.
The chemical composition of stainless steel grade 420J2 is outlined in the following table.
|Nickel, Ni (optional)||1|
GB: 3Cr13 EN:1.4028 DIN: X30Cr13 JIS: 420J2 BS:420S45
Stainless steel grade 420J2 is machinable both in hardened and tempered conditions such as turning, drilling, and bending; however it is recommended that machining in hardened condition should be avoided as far as possible.
Welding of stainless steel grade 420J2 is easy. It is recommended that welding in annealed or hardened and tempered conditions should be avoided as it causes formation of brittleness, resulting in cold cracking due to contraction stresses.
Pre-heating and inter-pass temperature control during welding, followed by very slow cooling and post-weld annealing are good measures to take to prevent cracking.
Annealing of this material can be performed by heating uniformly to 840-900°C (1544-1652°F) and held until the temperature is uniform throughout the section. Soaking and cooling is required.
Stainless steel grade 420J2 has to be heated uniformly to 730-790°C (1346-1454°F) and held until temperature is uniform throughout the section.
Stainless steel grade 420J2 can be hardened by heating 950-1020°C (1742-1868°F) and held until temperature is uniform throughout the section. This should be followed by quenching in oil or air cooling. Tempering should be done when it is slightly warm.
Stainless steel grade 420J2 is used in the following application areas:
1.with wooden pallets, or film covered, in the containers.
2.Export standard package or as the customers' demands.
3.seaworthy wooden cases,
4.with or without edge protector,steel hoop and seals,
5.export -ted standard package or as customers signal requirement
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
(1) Transportation speed is quick
(2) High quality , quantity is with preferential treatment
(3) We can cut stainless steel sheet in any shapes
(4) Famous stainless steel company in China and overseas.
(5) Strong ability to supply
(6) Branded stainless steel
(7) More than 200 pattern
(8) Bottom price
Contact Person: Mr. Gao Ben